MOLD INSPECTION SERVICE LANSING MI
Mold Inspection Service
Ten Things You Should Know about Mold
1. Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
2. There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores indoors but it can be controlled by keeping humidity levels below 60%.
3. If mold is a problem in your home, it must be cleaned up and sources of moisture must be eliminated.
4. Fix water leaks to prevent mold growth.
5. Decrease mold growth by:
- Venting bathrooms, dryers and other moisture-generating sources to the outside
- Using air conditioners and de-humidifiers
- Increasing ventilation
- Using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing and cleaning
5. Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48
6. Clean mold off hard surfaces with water and detergent, and dry completely.
7. Absorbent materials such as ceiling tiles, that are moldy, may need to be replaced.
8. Prevent condensation by adding insulation.
9. In areas where there is a perpetual moisture problem, do not install carpeting.
10. Molds can be found almost anywhere; they can grow on virtually any substance (wood, paper, carpet, food), as long as moisture is present.
for the full Article from the US Environmental Protection Agency, go to:
Click Image Below to View Boucher
Complete review of a 6,000ft home on the lake. Checked all plumbing, electrical, roof, geothermal system, ceilings, and barn. It was great! Dan was there early to start the exterior inspection. He spent about 3-1/2 hours in total and then reviewed his findings with us. He also made practical suggestions for correcting some of the issues. Dan was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly
Dan Provided a complete inspection of our soon to be new home and a radon test. He provided a detailed written report of his findings along with photos of problem areas. Dan and Bill were great! They took plenty of time to answer the many questions I had and both were very friendly. The inspection report was emailed to us only a few hours after the inspection was complete. It included over 40 photos with descriptions of areas that might by unsafe or need maintenance. The results of radon test were emailed a couple of days later. Dan also provided a 90-day warranty at no charge. I would definitely recommend Complete Inspection Services!
Dan was very punctual, professional, through, friendly, and made suggestions that were easy and in my best interest. Would recommend him, and his services, to anyone looking for inspection services.
Primary Communities Served