HOME WARRANTIES LANSING MI
Hire us to Inspect Your New Home Before Your Warranty Expires!
- Builders are required to offer a one year warranty on a new home
- Let us help you identify and inform the builder of any problems for correction
- Inform the builder of any issues in a timely manner; the warranty inspection should be done around the 11th-month of the 12-month warranty
- A warranty inspection will document problems with the home while the builder is still responsible.
- Your report will document all the problem areas for discussion with your builder
- The report will be separated by trade/component so the builder can easily identify what needs to be repaired and you can easily track completed repairs
Dan was very punctual, professional, through, friendly, and made suggestions that were easy and in my best interest. Would recommend him, and his services, to anyone looking for inspection services.
Complete review of a 6,000ft home on the lake. Checked all plumbing, electrical, roof, geothermal system, ceilings, and barn. It was great! Dan was there early to start the exterior inspection. He spent about 3-1/2 hours in total and then reviewed his findings with us. He also made practical suggestions for correcting some of the issues. Dan was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly
Dan Provided a complete inspection of our soon to be new home and a radon test. He provided a detailed written report of his findings along with photos of problem areas. Dan and Bill were great! They took plenty of time to answer the many questions I had and both were very friendly. The inspection report was emailed to us only a few hours after the inspection was complete. It included over 40 photos with descriptions of areas that might by unsafe or need maintenance. The results of radon test were emailed a couple of days later. Dan also provided a 90-day warranty at no charge. I would definitely recommend Complete Inspection Services!
Primary Communities Served